April 3, 2019 7:30am - April 3, 2019 9:30pm
The Disappearing Talent Pipeline: Immigration, Economic Health and the Workforce
7:30am - 9:30am
701 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
Join us for an important and engaging panel discussion on how immigration policy impacts economic health and critical talent pipelines across industries. Learn about Greater Houston Partnership’s workforce development initiatives, hear from a panel including key leaders in technology, construction and healthcare, a UT McCombs policy analytics professor, and view a short film from an award-winning UT documentary filmmaker.
· Peter Beard, SVP of Regional Workforce Development at Greater Houston Partnership (GHP)
· Carlos Carvalho, Executive Director of UT McComb’s Center for Enterprise and Policy Analytics
· Mike Holland, COO of MAREK, GHP UpSkill Houston Executive Committee
· Gregory Kallenberg, Head of Rational Middle Films
· Massey Villarreal, President and CEO of Precision Task Group, GHP Board of Directors
· Omar Reid, SVP of Human Resources at Harris Health System
Detailed Event Timeline
7:30 AM – Check-in, Networking and Breakfast
8:00 AM – Opening Remarks
8:10 AM – Rational Middle Video
8:20 AM – Introduction of Panel
8:30 AM – Panel Discussion
9:30 AM – Event Adjourns
Early Bird Tickets $20 until March 24th. After March 24th Tickets are $30.
Tickets available at this link.